1 March 2012



J'adore Paris <3


I went to Paris for my first time this year!!

The best way to see everything is the hop on bus as it takes you round all the main sights the louvre, Notre dame, the eiffel tower etc but you pass the buildings and other amazing architecture along the way that you wouldnt see on the metro.

I found the food very interesting it's difficult as a veggie anyway and cold asparagus soup with a boiled egg in was new to me but it's good to be adventurous :)




We also went to watch a show at the Moulin Rouge which is a must see in Paris!!
 It involves lots of feathers, boobs and the cancan....





The Louvre

For me it was all about details in Paris from the ceilings to the windows everything was so breath taking.







Notre Dame


 



Laudree

Another must do is Laudree which has a cafe the only one in the world. Their shops are in Harrods and Covent Garden which sell amazing flavoured macaroons that make perfect presents .

WARNING: Do not order hot chocolate as it is pure melted chocolate... sounds like a dream but in reality very sickly :)


                                                                http://www.laduree.fr/

The Eiffel Tower

Although it is an unusual feature and grand I wasn't as interested in the Eiffel tower as everything else I visited on my trip. I think once you've seen it thats it where as the buildings had more detail to see that was endless there just wasnt enough time.....



It's all about the detail....


No comments:

Post a Comment