26 March 2012

My Final fabric...

My collection is based around travel. My customer is creative and loves to travel so I have tried to produce a collection that would meet her needs. This S/S 13 collection is made up of easy to wear dresses, tops, shorts and skirts that can all be mix and matched meaning less packing and more outfits... perfect for my on the go customer.

The fabrics I have chosen are lightweight but represent the thick alternative such as dog tooth cotton print instead of tweed and a light weight alternative for cord has also been used.

My chosen fabrics











To introduce the influence my cutomer would gain from her global experiences I have incorporated scarves into my collection to create a focal point to the outfit. I experimented with the material to find the best way to place my scarf over the outfit.










No comments:

Post a Comment