30 March 2012

Over the past week i've been working on my portfolio pages. Have a look and let me know what you think...

Inspiration: Norbert Schoerner



This also links to my colour pages where I have picked tones from the outfit and landscape.





Another influence for the style and colour palette was the faded summer trend (above)

My customer is based on a young women who works within the creative industry, travels with work and is inspired by this. She wears High street brands but adds High fashion or vintage pieces from her travels to each outfit. She travel in her free time to explore different cultures and stock up her wardrobe.


For my collection I tried to design a wardrobe that was wearable in the heat and for the daily activities such as sightseeing. My collection is below...

  

I still have ALOT to do including choosing music for the fashion show that fits my collection..... any suggestions???





1 comment: